This app is great to get you started on understanding the FODMAPs diet and helps you to see how to steer a way through what is a complex diet. I’d have given it 5 if it were just a little bit more sophisticated (I know it’s asking a lot of a free app) and allowed you to gauge portion sizes and how stacking may occur. Thanks a for a great app, you are helping humanity! 😁
FODMAPLAB is the perfect companion app for Low FODMAP dieting. Easily lookup foods and their FODMAP contents, record your experiences and symptoms, and keep track of how your symptoms change over time.
Easily lookup your favorite foods:
- Learning about foods and their FODMAP contents has never been easier. FODMAPLAB lets you search a wide variety of foods, use and combine filters, and browse through categories and collections of foods.
- For each food we provide you with an overview of its FODMAP contents, portion size guidelines (for foods moderate in FODMAPs) and a summary of your past experiences with the food.
Track symptoms with the journal:
- The journal is designed to help you easily record your daily symptoms. You can record symptoms in categories like 'pain and cramping', 'gas and bloating', and 'fatigue and tiredness'.
- In addition to symptoms you can also add notes and food experiences to your journal.
Visualize your data and gain insights:
- We provide you with beautiful graphs and key statistics based on the data you record in the journal.
- Following the development of your symptoms over time will help you understand your progress, and the impact of your dietary choices.
All the while keeping your data private:
- We never send your data to our servers - the app has been designed to function 100% offline.
- We only store data on your device. It is then your choice if you want to share or take backups of your data.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Bug fixes and improvement
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 11.0 or later
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)
English, Danish, German
Annoying that they don’t seem to have updated this app for a while. Would be great to see different food group recommendations.
Finding foods is easy though, which is nice.
I wouldn’t mind advertising or a pay to remove adverts feature. Well done. I also love the additional breakdown of types of foods.
This app has really helped me to manage my diet since my recent diagnosis. It has been excellent in helping me to understand which foods to try to begin to reintroduce back into my diet and which to avoid for now. The only addition I think I would find helpful is to be able to search foods from a particular fodmap group e.g. Those from the fruit category which are yellow in the 'O' group. Thank you for creating such a helpful app.
This diet is a minefield and this app is like a map. After a while it becomes second nature, but I can't carry the books around with me all day to check the food lists.