prob best one ever used
MyWeather is a beautifully crafted weather app providing you with realtime temperature, AQI, 10-day forecast and accurate time-trend. Powerful weather forecast, covering 50000+ cities. Specially for iPhone & iPad, multiple well-designed themes.
= Special Feature =
· Precise data: 10-day forecast, time-trend, multiple data sources, covering 200000+ cities worldwide
· Powerful Notification: Instant notification of today & tomorrow’s weather forecast, disaster warning
· Themes: Well-designed themes, classic, dark, vivid, pixels or tradition
· Forecast Lists: Display your friends’ cities on the same screen
· Multi-platform: Supports iPhone & iPad, specially optimized for differernt screen sizes
· Apple Watch: Clear and concise structure, suitable and effienct for wrist equipment
· Multi-language: Simplified Chinese, Taiwan & HK Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese and French, meet your language habits
· Sharing: multiple ways to share, you can also write your mood, making communication full of fun
Proudly by Clover
* You could enable "Update Push City in Background" in app settings. The app will update your current location every 6 hours. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.4.3
· Added 3 home screen icons for new theme
· Fixed iOS 13 Siri shortcuts related issue
We made the Dark Mode, which existed four years ago, even better.
· When using the "Day & Night" theme, you can select "Follow System Settings (iOS 13+)", "Brightness Sensing" and "Sunrise Sunset".
· Customizable light and dark mode themes
· Notification Center Widget fits iOS 13 Dark Mode
· Other details improvement and optimization
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 9.3 or later
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad 2 (Wi-Fi), iPad 2 (3G), iPad (3rd Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (3rd Generation) (4G), iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (4G), iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation), Apple Watch Series 4
English, Chinese, French, Japanese
I recommend this app to those who just want a pure and effective with beautiful and concise design
Can't see the point of a weather app that can't find your location.
All I seem to get with this app is " Whoops ! Lost touch with the weather station " Try again in 3-5 minutes. When I do all I get is the same message.
Think I'll be sticking with Beweather2.
Same as title
Beautifully laid out, has no faults.