Continually says “Invalid Date” and won’t refresh. Paid to remove advertising and made no difference.
Liveuamap app delivers breaking news for World on maps, especially for Venezuela crisis, Ukraine, Israeli-Palestinian conflict in Gaza, Middle East, Russia, United Kingdom, Iran, Hezbollah, Syrian civil war map, Iraq news, Spain, Refugees, migrants crisis in Europe, protests in Venezuela map, United States politics and protests, Russian ties, provides wildfires map in California, War on ISIS and other terror groups, North America, China and Russia. News on the map. Explore a feed and map of news, pictures, and videos on your phone.
Features: map tools, notifications, regions search, additional markers
• Monthly-renewed subscription that removes advertising from application and enable additional features for maps
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Please read our Terms of Service https://liveuamap.com/about#terms and
• To save money we are also offering to buy our half-year renewable subscription
What's New in Version 2.82
Fixes and improvement
- Juan Guaido and Humanitarian aid crisis in Venezuela on the map
VPP Device Licensing
Rated 17+ for the following:
Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
iOS 9.0 or later
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad 2 (Wi-Fi), iPad 2 (3G), iPad (3rd Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (3rd Generation) (4G), iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (4G), iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation), Apple Watch Series 4, Apple Watch Series 5
It has so much bios against russia and etc....
But i can easily ignore, with that in mind app is great!
The easies way to track global events
The app crashes almost immediately after you zoom in on map. I actually recommend just check their website for the news instead of this broken app.
Thanks for this guys
This update has ruined the app! The ads get in the way of the map. The colours of territories fail to load when you zoom in. The new text boxes full up more than the screen, so you have to zoom out to read them. Awful update. Makes the app completely unusable.
A really excellent app, very well put together.
Ideal for keeping up with the situation in Donbass.
The website can be be q bit clunky on phones and some browsers so the app is great.