iPhone users would like the option to save the PIN number is so we don’t need to type the number all the time. Also needs to stay logged in a little longer if you have to change screens
Formerly Mobizio, now Access Care Planning.
Access Care Planning enables organisations to replace their paper processes with mobile solutions that work with or without a network connection. Easy to configure, Access Care Planning can be tailored to specific business needs without requiring any technical knowledge. Access Care Planning integrates with your existing scheduling, rostering, CRM, PAS and finance systems and works with any smartphone or tablet.
Who is it for?
Access Care Planning is an award-winning solution developed in partnership with our customers to meet the evolving requirements of all stakeholders including:
- Department director: ensures service delivery, compliance and audit trail and evidences outcomes
- Operations director: gives full field staff visibility, monitoring, time and attendance tracking
- Field staff: easy-to-use mobile app with case access, form management, reminders and flexible data capture
- Next of kin: gives ability to self-serve and monitor delivered service in real time
Features of the app:
- Forms designer: With a simple drag and drop interface, forms can be constructed in minutes by non-technical users with Access Care Planning forms designer.
- Forms management: Field staff can now manage their form in the most efficient way: scroll, click, scroll, submit - and everything is synchronised!
- Rich data capture: Capture rich data such as pictures, bar codes and signatures. And since both mobile and web interfaces are completely in sync, everyone sees the same thing!
- Business rules: Set reminders, emails, alerts triggering and data changes automation. As with all features of our software, rules can easily be configured by non-technical users.
- Role based access control: Configure which groups of users have view, edit and create permissions on forms and case records. Permissions can be configured easily and deployed instantly.
- Offline working: When the device is connected, data is sent back at regular intervals. When offline, all data is stored securely on the device, and uploaded when back online.
- Data security: All communication between the user devices and server is over an encrypted channel and data stored on the devices is also encrypted.
For more information visit - https://www.theaccessgroup.com/care-management/products/care-planning-mobizio/
What's New in Version 5.9.01025
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
The Access Group
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 9.0 or later
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad 2 (Wi-Fi), iPad 2 (3G), iPad (3rd Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (3rd Generation) (4G), iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (4G), iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)
Since upgrade today crashes upon pin entry :(
Today’s update is malfunctioning. Closes down as soon as log in...😏
This app is not reliable doesn’t give the right gps location and as a company has caused us undue hassle.
Very useful app, but I do have a suggestion, activity completed screen could be on for a shorter time, it can cause a lot of wasted time when completing tasks
App is pointless
this new version is terrible
This app is rubbish!
Contacted the help centre twice without success.
Cannot see previous carers notes
Cannot see who I am working with
Cannot see keysafe numbers
Cannot see any medical history
Cannot see Medication record
Cannot see task list
Keep having problems with not showing tasks
The Mobizio App has been a god send. Our carers have embraced using Mobizio. We do not have to entertain the tatty Care notes, MAR charts and Service User files! Mobizio is not without problems but the support team are always extremely helpful and work with their tech guys to fix any issues. This app is constantly improving making it easier for my staff to deliver good quality care.