App doesn’t work !!! Sort it out please...
An app that would save a lot of time is always a welcome. A free new iOS app is more welcome when you get to use it for food ordering. A new platform created for the food industry, Chefonline launched the new app for those who would love to browse restaurant menus and read customer reviews, then order and pay for a takeaway food delivery or just a reservation and it got everything to deal with restaurants. It’s just an app which would not let you go hungry again.
Never been simpler, the app for iPad or iPhone (supporting any iOS) makes it easy for you to choose your appetite’s craving and it gives you options on which restaurant is best for you to have a takeaway or just a good reservation on the best seats in the house.
• No more phone calls to busy restaurants or reminiscence while the restaurant gets fussy. Take your time.
• Easy filtering which helps to discover and sort takeaways by rating, restaurant name and offers, distance and cuisine type.
• A personalised and real-time directory of tasty independent takeaways or dine in
• Thousands of menus to choose from
• Free to use, with no added charges
• Customer reviews
• Search by postcode or use the "Nearby" function to discover a new local favourite
• Make a brand new order or simply load one from your order history.
• Suggests your choice of cuisine from history.
• Advanced filters make it easy to find the right restaurant or takeaway. Search by cuisine, budget, opening hours and many more.
• Order for now, or choose a delivery time that suits you.
• Pay online, or with cash on delivery. Be it PayPal or MasterCard or Visa, we take all mode of payment. (Charges may apply)
• Be it couple or crowd. Make reservations instantly in the best seats.
• Thousands of special offers
• Share your experience with others by rating and reviewing your takeaway in just a couple of taps.
• No charges. Just pay for the dish you are waiting for and we will do the rest.
What's New in Version 3.4
Card payment with 3DS is implemented.
Le Chef Ltd
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 9.0 or later
iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad Pro, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPhone 11, iPod touch (7th generation), iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad mini Retina, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 5, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi, iPhone 5c, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air3, iPad Air3Cellular, iPad Mini5, iPad Mini5Cellular, iPhone 11 Pro, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, Watch4
Good app, pretty easy to use. Just frustrating when it comes to my address. I'm in a new build, had a problem with the address being recognised for first 6 months of moving in, but been here 2 years now. Not able to manually input the postcode. Other than that, no complaints.
Great interface, nice design but when trying to order it asks you for a verification code that you don't get sent. Useless.
Simple and clean design.