For anyone training for a PRMC this is the app for you
Take your fitness to the next level! With GymMate Bleep tests, you can monitor your fitness levels by using a combination of bleep controlled tests to attain a 'Fitness Score'.
The Bleep Tests allows you to test yourself against four different bleep tests. The Multistage Fitness Test (Run) otherwise known as the VO2 Max test, as well as a Pull-ups, Press-ups and Sit-ups bleep test. These used individually give the user a score for what level you achieve. However, used together encompassing all four of the tests, you are able to receive a fitness score, which can be used to gauge your current fitness level. All scores can be saved and compared over time.
• Run a bleep test anywhere, without having to carry around a CD player.
• These tests can be any one of the following: VO2 Max Multistage Bleep test (run), Pull-ups test, Press-ups test and Sit-ups test.
• View test progression over time.
• Real time display of current stage and increment or reps achieved.
• Voice announcement of stage or rep number as you progress.
• Fitness score can be saved to the cloud and used to analyse performance over time.
• 3D touch for compatible devices - hard press on the app icon to access shortcut links to the tests.
• Analyse your results in a graph view.
• View your Latest and Personal best scores on the Home Page.
• Compare your scores to gender averages in the 'Graph view'.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Minor bug fix in Personal Bests
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 9.0 or later
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad 2 (Wi-Fi), iPad 2 (3G), iPad (3rd Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (3rd Generation) (4G), iPad (4th Generation) (Wi-Fi), iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (Wi-Fi), iPad mini (4G), iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)
English, French, Portuguese
Useful tool for measuring fitness progress however you need to disable auto-locking as after 20 press ups my phone locked itself and stopped the test running. When I unlocked the phone the test then continued at a fast pace until caught itself up. Unless this is something that can be fixed?