PROFESSIONAL COFFEE TOOLS DESIGN SOFTWARE for the BARISTA, SPECIALTY ROASTER, CAFÉ and RESTAURANT OPERATOR and COFFEE & ESPRESSO BEVERAGE EQUIPMENT DESIGNER
Based on MoJoToGo – Best New Product SCAA EXPO 2010
VST's UNIVERSAL BREWING CONTROL CHART SOFTWARE
For Coffee, Espresso, Cupping and Equipment Design
• Simple 2-Step Design Process with Direct Chart Data Entry
Select the point on the Chart and the amount of Beverage, Brew Water or Coffee Dose. VST CoffeeTools™ does everything else.
• Drag-and-Drop coffee recipe design works in all modes. All recipe values are automatically calculated and displayed for any brewing recipe protocol. Full conversions provided, including between brewing methods.
• Portrait and Landscape mode charts supported
• Works with all types of brewing methods including: drip and auto-drip; infusion and full-immersion, cupping and espresso methods.
• Supports iTunes File Sharing. Import/Export all data and measurements.
• Share individual recipes, data & measurements to/from other versions of VST CoffeeTools.
• Fully functional with or without a coffee refractometer. Refractometer measurements may be plotted separately using measured total dissolved solids (% TDS) and Beverage amounts to chart and compare actual brew results to design target values.
• Conversions for volume and weight measurements and U.S. Standard (English) to Metric units are supported in any combination. Design recipes for Drip can be directly converted to/from Infusion/Immersion methods, while maintaining identical extraction and strength relationships.
•Extraction Yield normalization is automatically provided on the VST Universal Brewing Control Chart for all brew methods: Drip, Infusion, Espresso, Cupping; brew water temperature (volume measurements); liquid retained in spent grounds; CO2 & Moisture content of the ground coffee. Defaults are provided for all preferences, and may be customized separately for all modes as required.
• A wide array of Presets are provided in all modes of operation that are typical of those found in home and commercial service. Each mode provides a full set of custom Presets that are user defined.
• Full recipe details database maintained separately for Coffee, Espresso and Cupping. Sorting by Date, Name and Taste Score provided.
• The VST Universal Brewing Control Chart supports direct touch-screen data input, pan and zoom functions, auto-scrolling of chart with ordinate and abscissa axis and reset functions.
Design points for % TDS and % EXT are step-less with snap-to-grid increments provided (TDS @ 0.05% and EXT at 0.1% increments).
Region of Interest (ROI) overlays are optionally provided for SCAA, SCAE, NCA regions with taste defect labels. Custom User defined ROI is also included separately for all modes.
• Complete calculation results are displayed for: Dose, Brew Water, Beverage, Liquid Retained Ratio, Spent Grounds Weight, Coffee or Espresso Brew Ratio, Extraction Yield in both Design and Measured values.
What's New in Version 2.0.6
In this update we have added iOS12 and the new iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max support.
Voice Systems Technology, Inc.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 10.3 or later
iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad Pro, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 5, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi, iPhone 5c, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air3, iPad Air3Cellular, iPad Mini5, iPad Mini5Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular