Crash and die’s every time it reads a zip or an unzipped dae file with it’s png texture.
Sketch 3D is a tool for designing 3D models from your fingertips. You could download models from others, and could also share your great designs with other users by saving models in Public space.
New feature: Use True Depth Camera to capture face model.
New feature: Support using video as model texture.
You could use video clips from Photo Album, or from Internet URL (YouTube URL not supported), and then apply it onto a model as texture map.
New feature: Capture movie from the 3D scene.
Note! If your device could not capture movie, then, could try out a smaller output resolution (by tapping the control pane). However, arbitrary output size may stop capturing prematurely.
New feature: Design 3D model animation with skeleton structure.
You could design a skeleton structure by placing bones in hierarchical relation. Attach model to the skeleton, and then moving the bones to define different poses. Each pose represented as a keyframe in the timeline view. And animation sequence is produced by playing interpolation between the keyframes.
- Import 3D content directly from browser or email, either in .zip, .rar, .7z.
- Support formats: Collada DAE, OBJ, 3DS, STL(for 3D printing), and others.
- Import/export to iCloud drive, via iTune File Sharing, or to Public area via Apple CloudKit Service.
- Supports AirDrop.
- Support Quad faces.
- Smooth surfaces using Subdivision.
- Mirroring editing.
- 2-fingers vertex movement, 3 or 4-fingers planar shape creation.
- Versatile multi-touches drag-through-space gestures to support editing and changing viewing angle at the same time.
- Flexible face strip drawing.
- Stitching boundary faces. Stitch triangle soap into connected faces. Stitch over edge or vertex to form a larger face.
- Stitching Triangles to Quads.
- Loop Cut faces.
- Bevel edges.
- Extrude faces or edges.
- Revolve (Spin).
- Vertex Smoothing.
- Vertex Slide along edges.
- Crease Editing after mesh subdivision.
- Split mesh from, or Join mesh to the editing one.
- Support hierarchical mesh node structure.
- Direct vertex color editing when texture map is not used.
- Edit texture map UV coordinates, include atlas generation.
- 3D Text generation.
- Scene interaction with your created shape.
- Design Animation with skeleton structure.
- Capture movie from the 3D scene.
- Support using video as model texture map.
What's New in Version 1.33
- Added help text for each menu function.
- Added feature to lock camera on current viewing direction.
- Added feature to use True Depth Camera to capture face mesh.
- Revised outliner implementation to cater for large tree size and long item name.
- Added feature to change background color.
VPP Device Licensing
iOS 7.1 or later
iPad (4th Generation) (4G), iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad Pro, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPhone 11, iPod touch (7th generation), iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad mini Retina, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 6s, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 5, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi, iPhone 5c, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air3, iPad Air3Cellular, iPad Mini5, iPad Mini5Cellular, iPhone 11 Pro, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular
English, Chinese, Russian
This app is deep. There is a lot to it. The learning curve is pretty steep and takes a lot of a attention. I cant understand why its a free. I feel that those little information tags that appear in photoshop when you hover over a tool, would be helpful. That aside, I am very excited about exploring this app. It will definitely stay on my IPad Pro hard drive.
App does not work at all drawing does not even work video is just to make it look good to hide the fact it’s bad
A really good application! a lot of options, and in general. I created not one thing. Only you could improve the penetrating texture ... and some guidebook with all (or the most necessary) things, because some do not overwhelm at first. This app is great!
This app is a real gem.
Great, intuitive modelling toolset.
Import and export is excellent too