Join the over 400,000 users who have chosen Gym Life.
Gym Life is the best Gym Tracker available on iPhone, you can create your workout routines and track your weight lifting, body building and Cardio sessions.
- "This app is by far the best experience in gym apps I've tried. Great statistics, excellent Apple Watch app, tons of exercises, fast and lots of exercises. I love it."
- "This app is truly amazing! Without any doubt the best gym app I have used. The watch app is nothing less than brilliant!"
- "I waited for years an app like this. I love the fact that you can generate lists of routines and the interface and achievement are perfect. I think it has become my favorite application to workout for life, Excellent !!!"
- 400+ Exercises
- Check your stats and watch how your workload affects your muscle groups
- Keep your workout diary and plan your routines
- Share your workout sessions on Facebook, Twitter and many more
- Check your workload Week by Week
- Track your outdoor running and cycling sessions
- Track your bodyweight
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
Gym Life is also available for Apple Watch, here are some features :
- free your hands
- take your workout schedule always with you
- no need to bring your iPhone in the gym
- track your workouts
- check your rest time
- check your heart rate
- check the calories you have burned
- connect with HealthKit app and post active calories burned, weight and workouts
Gymlife offers an Elite version available as an auto-renewable subscription.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
- Optimization for Apple Watch Series 4
- Fixed a problem with Add Activity
- Added Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitors Support (must be enabled in Settings);
- Improved synchronization between Apple Watch and iPhone
- We are pleased to announce a completely redesigned Application
- iPhone X Compatibility
- Improved Superset visualization during workout;
- Send your workouts plans to your friends;
- Add notes to your workouts;
- Add notes to your exercises;
- Share your workout sessions with your friends;
- Add images to your custom exercises;
- Change default exercises names;
- Duplicate your workouts;
- Organize your workouts in folders;
- Added more colors;
- Add stretching exercises to your workouts;
- Create duration Sets (E.g. Plank 3x30 seconds);
- Backup your workouts and sessions on iCloud (must be enabled in Settings);
- A gift for the anniversary of GymLife: more than 120 new free exercises for everyone!
- Set the weights of your exercises with decimal values;
- Change Reps and Sets number during your workout on iPhone;
- iPhone can play a sound at the end of Rest time (must be enabled in Settings);
- Watch App indicates the end of the rest by vibrating and using sound;
- iOS 10 and WatchOS 3 compatibility;
- Change the first day of the week in settings;
- You have an idea for a new feature of the App? Tell us with the new function Suggest a feature;
- Manually save your workout in the diary when you do not use the app while training;
- Track your outdoor workouts and checks the distance traveled on your Apple Watch;
- Added two new exercises: Running Outdoor and Outdoor Cycling;
- Create Supersets;
- Fixed a bug that could cause duplication of Apple Watch sessions;
- Search exercise by name
- Change the order of your workouts;
- Improved synchronization between Watch and iPhone;
- Improved Watch App;
- Check your body weight history;
- Select a different color for every workout;
- Share you session directly from workout finish page;
- General improvements in workout finish page;
- Better purchase page