***CIM (CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING) BOOK OF THE MONTH MAY 2016***
Content marketing just got easier
Content marketing is one of today's growing marketing trends following fast on the heels of social media. It is marketing through creating and sharing content that potential customers find relevant, useful and valuable in order to attract, engage, convert and retain them. It's a strategy that requires careful thought, clear objectives and goals, and a deep understanding of your audience. It requires you to reach out to them with well-planned and well-produced content - in all forms and formats, offline as well as online.
In this book we take a joined-up look at content marketing, the key principles that underpin it, and what it takes to put it into practice in a consistent and fully formed way. And we provide a practical framework for planning it and executing it successfully - whatever the size of your business or your marketing team. Adopting a content marketing approach is certainly not a short term, quick win tactic. But the chances are it could make a big difference to the effectiveness of your marketing.
- Sunday: Adopt a content marketing mindset
- Monday: Understand the different types of content
- Tuesday: Develop your content marketing strategy
- Wednesday: Get started with content planning
- Thursday: Create compelling content
- Friday: Get ready to share
- Saturday: Learn how to measure success